Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Carnaval: one of the things you have to do at least once in life



I finally I got some pictures from Carnaval. A crazy friend took his camera, and since we managed to meet there in the last day, he took some pictures and sent me this week. Not to mention that we were sleeping in the same house. We just had different programs...

And I say crazy because some things that happens there shouldn't be documented in any way... ;)

When I saw the pictures, the first thing that came to my mind was the winner song of this year:

"Quebraê quebraê, olha o Asa aê!
Quebraê quebraê, olha o Asa aê!"

(This is pretty much what I remember from the song, from the only song I can remember...)

You just has to imagine this music playing and all these people jumping like crazy behind a Trio Elétrico:


Just great!



We had 4 great days of partying, day and night, and this is one of the things that should not be documented: me at the last day of carnaval, before the last "bloco" started its tour, at 2:00 AM wednesday. If the camera could pick thoughts, you would probably see over my head a baloon saying:

"Please leave me alone. I just want to go home and sleep for 3 days, without having to stand on my destroyed feet!"

Do you believe me I was thinking this? Ok, ok, but I swear that when the bloco stopped 5 hours later I was thinking and feeling like this!





And I slept for 3 days...



No comments: