Friday, July 15, 2011

A new life is beginning

It is time to post something here again. It has been sooo long since the last one. I'm sorry!

This time I have some very good news:
Yeah, this is true :) Expected date is Feb/12. So far everything is going very well with mom and the little thing, although some very strange things are happening:

- I cannot stand Garlic anymore (I used to love it)
- No desire for chocolates (really, really strange
- I could live on Pizza, pasta and Potatos (I could that before as well)
- I am sleeping more time than I stay awake. I used to sleep very much earlier, but now even I am impressed with it ;)

I miss Sushi soooo much! This is the only bad part of it: no raw meat or fish. My vampire side will have to be very very patient... I will probably need some meditation classes :)

I will now try to keep you updated more often!

Cheers,

Lu.

No comments: