Sunday, January 04, 2009

Christmas Time - Part 1

Christmas is now gone, and I just started to recover from it now... That's why I didn't write earlier.

One of the good things of being in Europe is the Christmas Markets everywhere. And considering I am very close to East Europe, I took one weekend in december to go to Prague and check their Christmas Market.
Apart of the ice cold weather around 0 degrees, it was wonderful. The city definetly worth a visit, even in Winter. And the hot wine is also very tasty. The highlight of the Czech Republic Christmas Market is the TRDELNIK, a kind of bread rosted directly in the fire. The flour mixture is rolled in a wood pipe, and after ready rolled over a mix of sugar, cinammon and nuts. Delicious!


Check the circles below the wonderful background scene :)

More pictures from Prague here: http://www.pixum.de/slide/4141743


Happy New Year to all of you! I wish (us) a 2009 full of happiness and success!

No comments: