Sunday, January 06, 2008

Christmas in Fort Collins, CO

Hi again!

Now I'm enjoying my well deserved holidays :))))))

It was planned since long ago that I would come to the states to visit my little sister, who is living here with her husband. Christmas was great, specially because we spent the 25th eating chocolate fondue, without having the 'obligation' to get out of the house ;)


On the 27th we went to Keystone, a sky resort close to here. The idea was to ski everyday, but with temperatures around -33F it was a bit too cold for 3 Brazilians lost in Colorado. This is not a joke, see the picture! It was difficult even to go from the car to the shops and back... But we were brave and skied for 3 days, and survived! :)


We did our best not to freeze, so I could continue my holidays healthy and happy. Next sports activities planned are snowwalking, apart of walking from shop to shop in the outlets. Pictures are going to be available soon in the web.

Kisses,

Lu.


No comments: