Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Snowtime

Hi,

I'm trying to concentrate to write something, but since I'm at work, my colleagues are disturbing me, making jokes... Anyway...

This year we had a great ski season in Chile, and I used it to improve and recover my skiing knowledge. (Ups, my boss just read what I'm writing...)

I got my own ski and boots, and went up the hill to make the place unsafe ;) The Andean are maybe not so known as the Alps for skiing, but the lanes are also great, and the view is amazing.

After three months of snow, many saturdays and sundays, I got to learn some nice styles to go down, and also some new techniques to arrive on my foot, and not as a snowball. After all, the lanes were not so unsafe anymore with my prensence :D

And at the end I threw away my jacket, because it was torn and old. I'm looking forward the new season next year, with a new jacket! Some nice pics are in the link below. Soon I will post a video to show you my performance :)


Kisses!

No comments: